Re: Request for [LVS] at start of subject for postings

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Request for [LVS] at start of subject for postings
From: wanger@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:15:40 -0500
On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:38:12 -0500 (EST), Joseph Mack wrote:

>> Should be no problem if you use procmail. Also,
>
>I can't install the usual filters on my mail machine and am running pine.

A good chunk of people here use pine with procmail too.  The procmail
filter goes on your local machine, not the machine that receives your
incoming mail (although they can be the same machine).  Procmail will
just filter your mail as you grab your spool and dump the filtered
results into your home dir where Pine can grab it.

Mike

Mike Wangsmo                                               Red Hat, Inc

"I've seen this before in Montana!  Its snowing, nobody lick a flag
pole" -- Peggy Hill