Re: question about lvs and 2.3.x, 2.4

To: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: question about lvs and 2.3.x, 2.4
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: <tcl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 18:27:16 -0500 (EST)
supports lvs.  turbolinux's clustering is based largely around lvs code, i
believe.  horms' all-in-one webserver farm "ultramonkey" project utilizes
lvs.  valinux claimed handling 50,000 connections per second with a 16
machine farm at the linuxworld expo, if i recall correctly.

i could probably dig up some other old emails to the list regarding good
performance, but jam on.

-tcl.