Connection Limits?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Connection Limits?
From: Dayton Turner <turnerd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:35:09 -0700
Hi There,

I've got an LVS cluster with NAT routing, and I opened trusty ole JMeter
to give me some idea of how my cluster is performing under load. Not
that i have any idea how to scale these numbers, but I'm sure I'll
figure it out after testing live sites against these/etc.  Anyways, my
question is this: While hitting my cluser with 15 threads at once, i
only ever see the activeconn value at no higher than 3, and the
inactiveconn number climbs. Is there a reason LVS realservers only want
to accept 3 connections at once, or am I overlooking something I already
know?

Thanks for your input.

Dayton

--