Re: Short dropout of www.linux-vs.org [extremely OT]

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Short dropout of www.linux-vs.org [extremely OT]
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:04:12 +0100
On 2000-11-21T16:43:20,
   ratz <ratz@xxxxxx> said:

> > due to a hardware issue (upgrading firmware sometimes has unexpected side
> > effects ;-), the server was done for 2 hours today. Sorry about that, but
> > now
> > it is uptodate and shouldn't come down for the next few decades or so...
> > (Famous last words)
> Ok then, Lars. What is the new machine like? We'd like to know ;)

LVS.org is now running on a 850Mhz Athlon Thunderbird, 256MB RAM and a 30GB
3Ware RAID1 (25MB/s sustained) and connected to >E3 bandwidth.

So far, it has been holding up quite nicely, except now all the undeliverable
addresses on the list start cluttering up the mail queue - I am seeing a
record load of 0.06 right now.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>
    Development HA

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl