Re: Patching kernel

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Patching kernel
From: "Avery (yi) Davison" <averyyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:36:50 -0500 (EST)
I thought that there was a previous thread here indicating that LVS
pre-bundled with other distributions were not the best way to go about
using LVS, possibly due to outdated patches?

Should I just use the RPMs that came with the CD, or go and download the
latest 2.2.17 kernel+LVS patches? Are the features and bugfixes major
enough that I will see a difference in performance on old boxes?

Regards,
-Davison