Re: LVS with mark tracking

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS with mark tracking
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:36:01 +0100
"Tan, Guan Boon" wrote:

> Hi,
>
>         This is just a desired network setup. I haven't setup this
> successful yet. The network diagram should be like this. Anyone who setup
> this successfully ?

Aha, now I see what you meant with BGP. You have to run this kind of
network setup. What happens if link on from provider 1 goes down? All
clients that made a DNS request and got it from the primary DNS will
have it in the cache now and until that one expires it could take you
up to one day of downtime. Do I get this correct? Could you explain
how you tried to set LVS up for your network?

Regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz

--
mailto: `echo NrOatSz@xxxxxxxxx | sed 's/[NOSPAM]//g'`