RE: LVS with mark tracking

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: LVS with mark tracking
From: "Tan, Guan Boon" <guan.boon.tan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:37:54 -0800
Hi,

        I know F5 load balancer have this feature, they call it as last hop.
This feature can be use for multihome ISP setup without running complex
routing like BGP. It also can use this feature for load balance the firewall
(incoming and outgoing traffic). I believe this is a good feature a load
balancer should have.

Regards
Guan Boon