Re: LVS with mark tracking

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LVS with mark tracking
From: "Ivan Figueredo" <idf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:40:06 -0600
I was wondering if this was possible with lvs - and now it appears it is!
Great!!

There is a great deal of general description below though :(. Is there a
simple tutorial that describes _exactly_ how to do this, or would someone be
willing to write one?

Perhaps it should be a section in the howto?

Regards,

Ivan