Re: modify the inActConn timeout Setting ...

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: modify the inActConn timeout Setting ...
From: "Hendrik Thiel" <thiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:04:52 +0100
> Hendrik Thiel wrote:
> >
> > hi,
> >
> > thanks for the quick answer....
> >
> > ipchains -M -S 900 10 300 has no impact.
>
> are you using a 2.4.x series director?
> if so you'll have to run the appropriate iptables commands.
> I don't know what they are yet (the iptables man pages
> -  down the bottom - says that -M -S has changed),
> but we ought to find out.

:) i am using mandrake 7.2 (2.2.17-21mdksmp)
i figured out that the changes i made with ipchains-M -S
where written to net.ipv4.vs.timeout_udp and two more
of the timeout sysctl variables, but the connections are still 2
minutes in the Masq. Table...

to all: what is your count of  InActConn entries
(in peak times) ? any known max. values ?

bye

Hendrik Thiel
Falk eSolutions AG
Tel: 02841/9097355