Re: kernel config of real-servers

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: kernel config of real-servers
From: Paul Baker <pbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:56:16 -0500
Roberto Nibali wrote:

Hi,
Or what specifically did you miss?

What I specifically missed is that it appeared to me everything was working properly but when ever I would try to connect to the director on port 80 it never would... And I could not find anywhere in a logfile anything remotely resembling any kind of an error message. even with "IP virtual server debugging (NEW)" enabled in the kernel on the director. But unless someone has a "oh you silly, you forgot..." answer for me don't respond, because I'm going to start over from scratch again today since 1.0.7 came out and give this another shot. If I can't get it to work this time I'll be sure you let you all know though ;-)

Paul J. Baker                               Internet Systems Technician
pbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  Where2GetIt.com
phone 847-498-0111x234
fax   847-480-7422