Re: How to clear stale entries ?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: How to clear stale entries ?
From: Laurent Lefoll <Laurent.Lefoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 16:15:24 +0200
You have answered my question : we can't remove manually established connection
entries from the tables even if for whatever reason there are not valid anymore.
We can only wait they timeout.
If I dynamically change the timeout value, will this value be also applied to
existing established connections or only new connections will see this new
timeout ? (I have no hand on a LVS box right now to perform some tests....)

Laurent