Spurious trailing whitespace in ipvsadm -Lc

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Spurious trailing whitespace in ipvsadm -Lc
From: andreas.koenig@xxxxxxxx (Andreas J. Koenig)
Date: 17 May 2001 11:05:23 +0200
Am I the only one who would be pleased to see the output of ipvsadm to
be more terse?

Could we have something like this pseudo-patch?

===ipvsadm.c, line 1330 ff===

-        printf("%-3s %02ld:%02ld.%02ld %-11s %-17s %-17s %-17s\n",
               protocol, minutes, seconds, sec100s, state,
               cname, vname, dname);
+        printf("%s %02ld:%02ld.%02ld %s %s %s %s\n",

Alternatively, at least a %s for the last argument would be an
improvement too so that the output doesn't contain unneeded trailing
whitespace. Please consider, with no reasonable numerical value the
output will ever be aligned, so I'd prefer a compact listing. The -Ln
option is a different matter, there we seem to have enough space to
fill in lots of whitespace, but -Lc is pretty crowded.

I'd provide a patch if that is actually wanted.

Thanks,
--
andreas