Re: Problems compiling ipvs-0.8.2

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problems compiling ipvs-0.8.2
From: Ben North <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:22:22 +0000

Daniel wrote:
> Hello Ben, I've got running my Redhat 6.0 with 2.4.12 kernel with all the
> needed patchets and with netfilter support. So, this can not be the
> problem, can it ?

Well, those three symbols are the ones the patch mentions, so
something /is/ going on with that by the look of it.  Can you
check /proc/ksyms for anything including buffermem_pages etc.?
Sometimes you get problems like this if you have compiled a
kernel with module versioning information but then compiled a
module without versioning.  Might something like this have
happened?

--
Ben North             Software Engineer