Re: Configuration for LVS-DR

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Configuration for LVS-DR
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:25:51 -0500
Victor wrote:

> > > Joe, here is what I have right now:
> > >
> > > ------------------ /etc/lvs.cf -------------------
> > > primary = 10.0.0.249
> >
> > oops, different configure script. someone else will have to handle
> > this one.
> >
> > Joe
>
> This wasn't from a configure script. I made this by hand (using examples). I
> don't understand why it didn't work.
>
> Ok, I tried the perl ./configure script. I got a 150K file
> How do I run this on a client?

$ ./filename

However the client is not part of the LVS and you don't configure
it - it normally lives out on the internet. In this case the
script will exit with an error saying that it isn't running
on a machine that it was configured for.

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO-28.html#ss28.1

> Also, if I want to have more than one cluster group, how do I configure
> that?

run another set of commands with the info for that group on top
of the first set of commands