Re: Configuration for LVS-DR

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Configuration for LVS-DR
From: "Victor" <victord@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:12:42 -0500
> Victor wrote:

> > Joe, here is what I have right now:
> >
> > ------------------ /etc/lvs.cf -------------------
> > primary = 10.0.0.249
>
> oops, different configure script. someone else will have to handle
> this one.
>
> Joe

This wasn't from a configure script. I made this by hand (using examples). I
don't understand why it didn't work.

Ok, I tried the perl ./configure script. I got a 150K file
How do I run this on a client? My client is not a linux machine, it's a
solaris box. And another client I might use is a windows box.

I ran this on the server, here is what I got:

$ ipvsadm
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port             Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  10.0.0.110:http rr
  -> sunbox:http                      Route   1      0          0
TCP  10.0.0.110:telnet rr
  -> sunbox:telnet                    Route   1      0          0

When I go to 10.0.0.110 from a client, it doesn't work. (you can see how I
set up my sunbox in my previous message)
I understand this is skimp. I can provide more information if you need.

Also, if I want to have more than one cluster group, how do I configure
that?