Re: Redirector project for FreeBSD

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Redirector project for FreeBSD
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:44:03 +0100
Hello Joe,

Yes :) not really easy for me. And if jerome etienne has not reply to my
email I assume he will drop me...
this will be worse than what you have now?

Maybe he's overly busy with other projects and as it seems he didn't update his proof of concept code since the end of 2000. Alexandre is actively developing the software. Don't worry, this is how software development seems to work in the free world. If I'd be running after every author of all the software I extend/change/fix I'd be a full time email writer.

We'll fill you with good Canadian beer and then invite Jerome to join us.
Ratz and I will make sure he's polite.

Yeah, drink Canada dry is the concept :)

Cheers,
Roberto Nibali, ratz