LVS Beginner's question.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS Beginner's question.
From: "daniel smith" <websounding@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:18:53 -0400
Hi. My name's Daniel Smith, and I've been lurking this list for a while. I am hoping to set up a LVS project to serve interactive streaming media, and have a basic/beginners question if you all wouldn't mind. I was wondering if anyone could refer to any successes (or not) with the variety or types of firewall setups they've used or tried? I was looking at for example a product called antefacto.com mentioned here a while back, and that seems quite a neat device, in that it has the Linux kernel loaded in flash memory on a solid state device of some sort. (This is not an intentional plug.) Could anyone speak to this? Thanks a lot.

Daniel Smith