Re: LVS Beginner's question.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS Beginner's question.
From: Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:23:12 -0500 (CDT)
One other simple point that is often overlooked: You are only obligated to
release source code to people you have distributed binaries to.

Joe Shmoe off the street has no right to ask for your GPL'd code unless he
has also gotten (or paid for, as the case may be) a binary from you.
--
Michael

--
Michael E. Brown, RHCE, MCSE+I, CNA