RE: hardware recommendations

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: hardware recommendations
From: Ramish Patel <ramish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:32:11 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you both, Peter, and Ramon! I do not know what is meant about
"vendor-level support," but I have spent enough time searching through
archives to the point of confusion. I will try to do my homework, and I
would also like to know how others approach this project. My hardware is
similar to that of which Ramon is using. Thanks, again.

Ramish