Re: Balancing weirdness

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Balancing weirdness
From: Ramon Kagan <rkagan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:14:13 -0400 (EDT)
HI,

I will remove the persistence but ...

Our network has no masquerading hosts.  Seeing that we are our own network
provider (ISP, telecom...)  I have been able to verify that.  I also
checked logs and connects are coming from different hosts.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@xxxxxxxx

I have not failed.  I have just
found 10,000 ways that don't work.