[ADMIN] "We have normality"

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ADMIN] "We have normality"
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 01:19:03 +0100
Hi all,

just saying that everything should be working well again.

If anything is still wrong, please report it to me privately.

It is possible that some messages which have been stuck in the outbound queue
have been lost; I apologize for that, but it shouldn't affect more than 3 or 4
users. Some bounces were bounced back again, this should also be fixed now.

lvs-users is now running on Mailman 2.1.1, which means that the Sender: header
has changed once more - please adjust your procmail filters to match, or
filter on the List-Id header instead.

Except for some struggling with getting the DOS-based firmware upgrade going,
everything went well enough. Three cheers for UnitedLinux *g*

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>

--
Principal Squirrel
SuSE Labs - Research & Development, SuSE Linux AG

"If anything can go wrong, it will." "Chance favors the prepared (mind)."
  -- Capt. Edward A. Murphy            -- Louis Pasteur