Re: AW: LVS on cd ?

Subject: Re: AW: LVS on cd ?
From: Charles Holbrook <cholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Jul 2003 12:26:49 -0500
Check for CF card as the name.  I am currently moving over to those and
as a security work around I am creating a small block that goes in
between the CF card and it's port that will allow me via a button or
toggle switch to disable write on the device.

I picked up 32MB flash cards and have been very happy with them.  I am
right now using Bering UclibC and tinydns to make a new name server on a
CF disk system.