Re: Ultramonkey/LVS-TUN connection stalls on client

Subject: Re: Ultramonkey/LVS-TUN connection stalls on client
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:21:26 +0900
On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 11:10:23AM -0800, Peter Mueller wrote:
> >     But I've followed the UltraMonkey installation instructions
> > word-for-word and there has been no mention of a tunl0 device. Is
> > tunl0 the equivalent of lo:0 in the UltraMonkey docs?
>
> Looks like Horms gets to update his docs, thanks for being his guinea pig
> :).  (BTW patches for documentation accepted..)

Ultra Monkey makes no reference on using LVS-TUN, it is not incuded in
the documentation, and at this stage I have no plans to add it. If you
would like to write documentation for a new topology that includes
LVS-TUN I would consider it. But frankly, Ultra Monkey is aimed at load
balancing on a LAN, I am yet to see a situation where LVS-TUN is needed
for that.

--
Horms