Re: Ultramonkey? No more Monkey Business.

Subject: Re: Ultramonkey? No more Monkey Business.
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:43:07 -0500
Nigel Hamilton wrote:

>         The sad truth is, the whole time I was one command away from
> getting it working ... and this is a little bit infuriating. :-(

sorry you had so much trouble. As a result of your posting the other day
I've added a section to the HOWTO about needing a tunl0 device. The only
way things have got into the HOWTO is when we realise that people don't know
it. I don't have time to add things that people already know. I'm afraid this
means using people out in mailing list land as crash test dummies, but there
isn't any other way that I can think of.

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx