Re: heartbeat feature request: "Noisy" gratuitous arp

Subject: Re: heartbeat feature request: "Noisy" gratuitous arp
From: Todd Lyons <tlyons@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:25:53 -0800
Peter Mueller wanted us to know:

>>     noisy_arp 720  # 720 minutes = 12 hours
>> I can write a script to manually do this if I need to.
>IMO this sounds like a candidate for a /contrib script.  By the way, there is
>a heartbeat mailing list.  You can access it via
>http://www.linux-ha.org/contact/.

Interesting.  Nice.  I will join that list and see about doing the
script and making it integrate with the existing heartbeat configs.  It
will be perl most likely.  Hope nobody gets offended about that :-)
--
Regards...              Todd
  We should not be building surveillance technology into standards.