Re: Logging LVS + Webmin

Subject: Re: Logging LVS + Webmin
From: Hrishikesh Dewan <hrishikesh.dewan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:25:22 +0530
i think the lvs-snmp is giving us a lot of information. what i
actually want to log is the debug information so that in case of
errors i could atleast get a view what's going on.

i am not using any of the gui's , i would actually like to see how
these gui's are helping to configure the lvs.  all the gui modules as
mentioned in linuxvirtualserver.org seems to be not working ( i mean
the url's).

there 's a particular problem that i have faced while configuring
ldirectord. when i start the ldirectord it says missing ldirectord.cf.
do i have to create the configuration file by hand.

thanks