RE: ldirectord does not start: please help

Subject: RE: ldirectord does not start: please help
From: "Vijay K" <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:57:41 +0530
Thank U
And going by the information,it seems that the location perl is looking for
its modules is a bit adavanced than the location where the ultramonkey rpms
are getting parked.
Now this seems to be the problem for the whole set of rpms available from
ultramonkey since they are for fedora core 1 and i am using fedora core 4.
I just need one statement from u people whether i can remove all those rpms
provided for fc 1 by ultramonkey and try to install the new latest rpms of
teh same type.I am not too sure if they work teh same way..Plz. i need ur
suggestion:
For eg: Net-SSLeay provided by ultramonkey is:
perl-Net-SSLeay-1.23-1.fr.c.1.um.1.i386.rpm
The newer one is : perl-Net-SSLeay-1.25-2.2.fc4.rf.i386.rpm (Notice since
this is not a ultramonkey package it doesnt have .um. )
OR
Shud the src rpm be reinstalled and taht settles the matters
I am saking u beacuse the heartbeat for failover is working and i dont want
to upset the configuartion unless i am sure that the newer rpms can b used
just as fine
Thanks and regds
Vijay