Re: LVS-NAT Active FTP issue...

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT Active FTP issue...
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 05:53:09 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005, Mark de Vries wrote:

Is there any documentation targeted at developers/hackers other than the code itself?

No, sorry, we're following the unix tradition closely here.

I started documenting LVS when I realised that the code was so far ahead of the documentation that the limiting step in setting up an LVS was the documentation.

I don't have much time to fiddle with LVS at the moment, so I relie on postings to the mailing list to update the HOWTO

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!