Re: Keepalived Director failover, LVS-TUN

Subject: Re: Keepalived Director failover, LVS-TUN
From: Matt Chan <engineuity@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 09:38:11 -0500
I am still having problems getting my director failover to work.  With this
configuration, I can see the states transition perfectly, but the connection
does not (If director1 is unplugged, director2 will pick up the connection,
but when director1 is plugged in again it does not resume the connection.
The states do transition though.). I am trying to get around this by having
the notify scripts bring down an interface when it is a BACKUP and bring it
up when it is a MASTER. I cannot get the notify_master, notify_backup or
notify_fault scripts to run though. They are simple ifconfig statements.
Even an echo statement, or touch does not work in the script.

vrrp_sync_group VG1{
  group{
    VI_1
    VI_2