RE: lvs with ssh with kerberos

Subject: RE: lvs with ssh with kerberos
From: "Brock, Anthony - NET" <Anthony.Brock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:03:53 -0800
I haven't tried to do this, but it should be relatively straight
forward. The biggest trick would be ensuring that your backend servers
hand out the Kerberos credentials for the "generic" address (the address
of your director). So, if you have "svc-1" and "svc-2" being
load-balanced with the name "svc", both "svc-1" and "svc-2" would need
to hand the client the credentials for "svc" instead of their private
credentials.

Let us know if you get it working.

Tony