[ANNOUNCE] Keepalived 1.1.12

To: keepalived-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived 1.1.12
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: keepalived-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Alexandre Cassen <acassen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:29:37 +0100
Hi all,

I have just found a little time last night to commit some old stalled
patches in my devel tree. No big news, just some bugfixes.

ChangeLog for this brand new release is :

2006-03-09  Alexandre Cassen  <acassen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        * keepalived-1.1.12 released.
        * VRRP : Christophe Varoqui, <Christophe.Varoqui@xxxxxxx>
          extended VRRP framework to use virtual_router_id as syncid in
          LVS mcast datagram while using LVS syncd in VRRP instance.
        * Kevin Lindsay, <kevinl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and Christophe Varoqui,
          <Christophe.Varoqui@xxxxxxx> fixed SSL checker to properly
          use openssl when dealing with asynchronous stream handling.
          Kevin fixed asynchronous handling during connection stage
          while Christophe fixed stream handling after connection stage.
        * Kjetil Torgrim Homme, <kjetilho@xxxxxxxxxx> extended
          keepalived spec file to cleanly compile on RedHat enterprise 3
          and 4.
        * Heinz Knutzen, <Heinz.Knutzen@xxxxxxxxxxx> fixed SMTP checker
          to overwrite default_host while parsing configuration file.
          A SMTP_CHECK without a "host" section should use the ip of the
          current real server as default.

Best regards,
Alexandre