Re: Real gets full loa after crash and reinsert.

Subject: Re: Real gets full loa after crash and reinsert.
From: "Jan Klopper" <janklopper@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:08:14 +0000
Joe,

Im using round robin, (as i posted), but the number of ActiveConn and
InActConn seems to be the same on both the servers that stayed online, and
on the one taking all the hits.

I triplechecked , but the other 3 servers didn't get a different weight.

I figured round-robin scheduling (which is all i need , since all nodes are
equal) would never have this "thundering_herd" problem.

Hope someone helps me out, currently i could live with this, (now that i
know that i also need to reboot the director)

With regards
Jan  Klopper