Re: Adding multiple "address" lines to lvs.cf?

Subject: Re: Adding multiple "address" lines to lvs.cf?
From: mike <mike503@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:58:58 -0800
Yeah, I'm using Piranha under CentOS 4.2

It's really just glorified apache with some PHP scripts to handle the
editing of configuration files, and a few daemons that work the same
as heartbeat/etc/etc.

I know it supports firewall marks. I'll have to look at that instead.
I may have to come back with some questions on how to get LVS to still
allow for multiple ethernet interfaces to all be listed for the same
mark... unless I would just define a specific virtual {} block for
each external IP still, with the same fwmark as the others, but then
how to I hook that up to a group of webservers in the backend?

I'll Google for fwmark and look at some howtos as well.