Re: Adding multiple "address" lines to lvs.cf?

Subject: Re: Adding multiple "address" lines to lvs.cf?
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:20:37 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, mike wrote:

basically i guess the point is that i want to consider my webservers
as a pool of servers doing the same thing... and have as many external
IPs as I want be sent in to that same pool of servers. the servers
themselves don't care, the only thing is trying to figure out if LVS
supports that abstraction...

if you can do it on a single server, you can do it with LVS. You may have to set it up by hand.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!