Re: Adding multiple "address" lines to lvs.cf?

Subject: Re: Adding multiple "address" lines to lvs.cf?
From: mike <mike503@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:34:34 -0800
Okay.

I'm messing with fwmark's.

Question though. How do I define the IPs, if I'm not putting the IPs
into piranha (which maintains the lvs.cf file) - I am compiling the
list of manual ipvsadm rules myself. Do all I need to do is something
as simple as ifconfig eth0:1 a.b.c.d up ? Then I'd need to wire that
somehow to the backup director... so it knew to send_arp for those
then... still not sure where I define a list of IPs for LVS and have
it understand that?

(p.s. I'm willing to scrap piranha altogether... and just install the
normal packages manually, too)