LVS-Tunn question.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS-Tunn question.
From: blah blax <blahblax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hey,

I am looking for a specific solution, if anybody could help me, it would be
greatly appreciated:

right now, what LVS-Tun provides:
user->director-> realserver> user.

what i need:
director>ftp server and realserver sends the actual data
i.e
for instance, in the above ftp case
director makes the connect to the ftp server, but when data is going to be
uploaded to the ftp server, the realserver uploads the actual data.

so, director(192.168.1.1), ftp server(192.168.1.2) and realserver(192.168.1.3)..
i want:
192.168.1.1 -> 192.168.1.2 (data)<- 192.168.1.3

so basically, the director would make the connect, forward the tcp seq#'s and
such to realserver, and realserver would spoof and send the data pretending to
be director.

The realserver/director/ftp server will be on different networks.

is there any known solution for this, or will it have to be completely custom
coded, or can LVS-Tun be modified to do this?

Thank you!