Re: LVS DR and tcpdump

Subject: Re: LVS DR and tcpdump
From: Kai Suchomel1 <KAISUCH@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:47:47 +0200
My Configuration so far, is very simple.
A Client connects to the VIP.
If a RS went down, the client has to make a reconnect to the VIP.
The Director transfers this new Request to another server.

Advanced Technical Support Storage
Hechtsheimerstr. 2, D-55131-12 Mainz, Germany
[notes.IBM] Kai Suchomel1/Germany/IBM
[email.IBM] kaisuch@xxxxxxxxxx
[phone.IBM] +496131842159
[mobile.IBM] + 491773354564

             Joseph Mack NA3T
             <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
             lvs-users-bounces         "LinuxVirtualServer.org users
             @LinuxVirtualServ         mailing list."
             er.org                    <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             12.06.2006 15:33                                      Subject
                                       Re: LVS DR and tcpdump

             Please respond to
             "LinuxVirtualServ
               er.org users
              mailing list."
             <lvs-users@LinuxV
             irtualServer.org>

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Kai Suchomel1 wrote:

> I have configured the VIP 10.0.0.200 on the Director and
> have configured the Route to the Realservers. In my
> configuration I want to load balance Samba (Ports UDP
> 137,138 TCP 139,445)

I assume you've read the HOWTO and know this isn't easy.
Are you using one of the difficult methods or have you
figured out something new?