Re: LVS DR and tcpdump

Subject: Re: LVS DR and tcpdump
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 07:02:02 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Kai Suchomel1 wrote:

My Configuration so far, is very simple.
A Client connects to the VIP.
If a RS went down, the client has to make a reconnect to the VIP.
The Director transfers this new Request to another server.

I don't know much about windows. What happens to the state stored on the domain server (or whatever the LVS appears to be to the windows clients), when the RS goes down? Are you copying files between the LVS and the windows clients?

What are your windows clients using the LVS for?

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!