RE: Geographically separated load balancers?

Subject: RE: Geographically separated load balancers?
From: "Neil Aggarwal" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:36:17 -0600
Joe:

The servers will be in datacenters that I lease space from.
It looks like I will need cooperation from both of those
datacenters to make this work.  I am not sure they would
be willing to do that.

Is this something datacenters would normally work with
me on or is it beyond the norm?

Thanks,
        Neil

FREE! Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.