Re: Our LVS/DR backends freezes

To: Olle Ö?stlund <olle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Our LVS/DR backends freezes
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 03:44:47 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Olle Ö~Vstlund wrote:

Having the Tomcat setup to close a client-connection after 20 seconds of
inactivity, I see no point in having the ipvs-timeout at a much much
longer timespan? Sure, the Tomcat is closing at a completely different
protocol-layer, but it does propagate down the layers and become a
tcp-connection close, doesn't it? Am I misunderstanding something?

well it's easy enough to change to see if it makes any difference.

Well, have a look at our configuration files. Maybe you will find
something odd.

I'm not familiar with ldirectord. Someone else will have to look at it

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!