Re: [lvs-users] LVS software comparisons and opinions

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS software comparisons and opinions
From: Nick Stephens <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:31:45 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions on this matter; I did get
what I was looking for!

I agree with the assessment (after reading the history, and my own hands
on experience) that Piranha isn't going to be my first choice in the
matter.  I have now stepped back and I am examining Heartbeat initially.

Depending on the results of my testing, I may also try keepalived, however
it concerns me that the development on it doesn't seem to be as up to date
as heartbeat, which is why it was not my first choice.

Again, thank you very much for your input!

Nick