Re: [lvs-users] Keepalived + LVS-DR not working [SOLVED]

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Keepalived + LVS-DR not working [SOLVED]
From: Rob <ipvsuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 00:46:25 -0700
Gerry Reno wrote:
> Schedulers question:
>
> To test I am using the 'rr' scheduler and sure enough the accesses are
> bouncing from one real server to the other. But this is occurring even
> when I am in a session. Is there no session 'stickiness' with the
> schedulers?

Note that you have a spurious VIP in your original ipvsadm -l output:
TCP  10.3.0.3:http wlc persistent 600
TCP  192.168.1.240:http rr

possibly from an example config. It has persistence set, but your
192.168.1.240 VIP does not.

I don't use keepalived so I don't know how you set it in the keepalived config.

Without any persistence parameter, you the rr scheduler will end up changing
your server each request/connection.