Hi guys !!!!
wasup here :)
I have just found a little time to merge last pending patches (YES !!!
damned sorry for long delay).
jump to www.keepalived.org to download this brandh new code.
ChangeLog for this release is :
2007-09-13 Alexandre Cassen <acassen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* keepalived-1.1.14 released.
* Shinji Tanaka, <stanaka at hatena.ne.jp> extended parsing
framework to support "include" directives. For more
informations and documentation please refer to Shinji
* Tobias Klausmann, <klausman at schwarzvogel.de> add error loggin
while parsing configuration file.
* Merged patches from rpmforge.net on Makefile and redhat
* Create a goodies directory to store nice scripts received from
users. Add Steve Milton (milton AT isomedia.com) arpreset script
to delete a single ARP entry from a CISCO router.
* VRRP : David Woodhouse, <dwmw2 at redhat.com> fixed vrrp_arp
* VRRP : Pierre-Yves Ritschard, <pyr at spootnik.org> fixed
weights in script.
* VRRP : Michael Smith, <msmith at cbnco.com> extended
virtual_ipaddress setting to support Old-style Linux interface
aliases like eth0:1.
* VRRP : Ward Wouts, <ward.wouts at gmail.com> add support to