Re: [lvs-users] [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived 1.1.14

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] [ANNOUNCE] Keepalived 1.1.14
From: Matthias Saou <thias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:32:41 +0200
Alexandre Cassen wrote :

> 2007-09-13  Alexandre Cassen  <acassen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>         * keepalived-1.1.14 released.
>         * Shinji Tanaka, <stanaka at hatena.ne.jp> extended parsing
>           framework to support "include" directives. For more
>           informations and documentation please refer to Shinji
>           website :
> http://misccs.dyndns.org/index.php?keepalived%20include%20patch

My oh my! You just made my day! I've got a new setup which has lots of
redundant sections in keepalived.conf which I'll now be able to split
out... much easier to maintain :-)

>         * Tobias Klausmann, <klausman at schwarzvogel.de> add error loggin
>           while parsing configuration file.
>         * Merged patches from rpmforge.net on Makefile and redhat
>           specfile.
>         * Create a goodies directory to store nice scripts received from
>           users. Add Steve Milton (milton AT isomedia.com) arpreset script
>           to delete a single ARP entry from a CISCO router.
>         * VRRP : David Woodhouse, <dwmw2 at redhat.com> fixed vrrp_arp
>           includes.
>         * VRRP : Pierre-Yves Ritschard, <pyr at spootnik.org> fixed
>           negative
>           weights in script.
>         * VRRP : Michael Smith, <msmith at cbnco.com> extended
>           virtual_ipaddress setting to support Old-style Linux interface
>           aliases like eth0:1.
>         * VRRP : Ward Wouts, <ward.wouts at gmail.com> add support to
>           vrrp_script logging.

Really, thanks a lot! I'll update the Fedora and EPEL packages.

Matthias

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) - Linux kernel 2.6.22.5-71.fc7
Load : 0.38 0.41 0.45