Just to announce a quick new release to merge some missing stuff.
ChangeLog for this release is :
2007-09-15 Alexandre Cassen <acassen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* keepalived-1.1.15 released.
* Matthias Saou, <matthias at rpmforge.net> fixed genhash
Makefile for man page installation.
* Casey Zacek, <keepalived at bogleg.org> provided a patch
to check_http to remove buffer minimization while processing
stream. It appears some webserver cause healthchecker crash.
* Chris Marchesi, <chris.marchesi at canadawebhosting.com>
provided a patch for better handling of SSL handshake errors.
* Shinji Tanaka, <stanaka at hatena.ne.jp> fixed parser "include"
directive to support declaration inside configuration
directives, like including file inside vrrp_instance
* Andreas Kotes, <count at flatline.de> fixed HTTP healthchecker
while handling MD5SUM result. It appears checker never removed
realserver on MD5SUM mismatch !!! whats that crap.
* VRRP : Willy Tarreau, <w at 1wt.eu> fixed a missing
notifications upon transition from fault to backup.
* VRRP : Add support to route metric in virtual_routes definition.