Re: [lvs-users] LVS on FEDORA 8 - New Server

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS on FEDORA 8 - New Server
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 07:23:08 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 9 Feb 2008, adam chandley wrote:

> Redhat would be lovely, but now it costs much money and you have to pay even
> more for their "clustering services" package.

I'd forgotten about that.

> For me, the mini how-to seemed like too much information.
> I know, thats the reverse of intent. Is there a cache of
> example setups to help me formulate what I"m trying to
> accomplish?

that's what there is. There are scripts to run in there.
You're going to have to know the mini-HOWTO inside out and
much of the HOWTO to run an LVS. Just bight the bullet and
start on it.

BTW, please edit your posts. There was about 100 lines below
this that weren't needed and will be sent to 1000 people and
the 3 archivers.