Re: [lvs-users] How to Tell If an RS Is Really Up

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] How to Tell If an RS Is Really Up
From: Jason Ledford <jledford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:21:26 -0500
I inquired about this a while back.  Ldirectord sets weight differently then
ipvsadm, so if you set it with ipvsadm them ldirectord will come behind you and
change it to what the config is.  Based on help found here I use a script like
this to take a server offline.  You should be able to tailor for your needs to
make a server come back also.  The sed command is the important part:

echo "Config backed up"
/bin/cp /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf.backup
/bin/sed 's/       real=10.37.2.9:25 masq 1/       real=10.37.2.9:25 masq 0/g' $
/bin/mv /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf.new /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf
echo "Now syncing with tbcsrv907"
/usr/bin/scp /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf tbcsrv907:/etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf
echo "Spamone is Disabled"