Re: [lvs-users] "wrong" redirecting by the director

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] "wrong" redirecting by the director
From: Graeme Fowler <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:13:01 +0000
On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 10:58 +0100, Peter Stimpel wrote:
> I hope it is clear enough where my problem is. The clients are track &
> trace units for vehicle fleet management services. The difference
> between those 3 services is the manufacturer of the "client".

Is it possible that all the devices in use for that customer are behind
some form of NAT device, so they all appear to be coming from the same
IP and port?

Alternatively, it may be that the sudden inrush of connections makes the
realserver responses get delayed, so they remain at "inactive" (that is,
half-open in this context) and therefore not contributing to the load
count - meaning the scheduler still schedules new connections in to the
realserver with the least "active" (fully open) connections.

Graeme