Re: ideas about kernel masq table syncing ...

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ideas about kernel masq table syncing ...
From: Joe Cooper <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 16:09:00 -0500
D-Link makes a quad port card for about $250.  I've never tested it, but
from what I could tell when speccing a system for a client, it is
supported by Linux (my client went with a Dual Port Intel instead).

I did have a link, but it seems my supplier has stopped carrying them.

The Intel dual port cards work very well.  And to answer your other
question, Joe, each port does have a unique MAC address.  As far as your
system is concerned, they are two separate but equal Tulip ethernet
ports.

                                  --
                     Joe Cooper <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                 Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances