Synchronization on LVS.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ywteh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Synchronization on LVS.
Cc: ywteh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Yong Wei <tyongwei@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 18:16:53 -0700 (PDT)
Dear all,

I have setup a primary node, a backup node and two
real servers for my LVS. However, if not mistaken, I
know that piranha canot handle lvs and failover at the
same time. Is there any solutions to make lvs and
failover possible at the same time?

Another thing, I am going to install mysql database
server on the primary and backup nodes. How to
synchoronize the data transactions and make sure that
when primary is down, the backup node has the updated
 data found in the primary?

Thank you.

=====
Don't Worry, Be Happy !!!